Blue River Fly Classic

Blue River Fly Classic
A One Pattern Fly Event

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Furled Leader Special

I've been using Robin Rhyne's custom furled leaders for years now and couldn't be more pleased.  If you fish as much as I do then furled leaders will save a good deal of money over mono leaders. 

As far as performance Robin's leaders are spot on.

Robin is currently offering a special on his furled leaders and he often runs specials on his custom tied flies.

I received this message from Robin today.

 Old black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon won't you keep on shinin' on me"
 
This song always made me think of fishing. I suppose it means many things to many people but me, yep, fishing.

It's warming up, time to get out there and wet wade. Grab some leaders and get going!

To see all the products Robin has to offer visit his website robinscustomleadersandflies.com

To make things easier I've included the leader ordering portal below.
Furled Leaders Selection

No comments: