Blue River Fly Classic

Blue River Fly Classic
A One Pattern Fly Event

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chapter 58 Day 37 - Trout Season

Garage Sale Flies Continued




Going through the stash of garage/estate sale flies tonight I came across these pretties.  This time I knew right away what the name of this pattern was. 

So, here we go.

What is the name of this fly?  (Hint - Starts with a "M" and is a feminine name).

Will this fly catch Blue River trout?  Oh yeah... or at least it has before. 

How to fish this pattern?  Always trailed it behind a lead fly, however, I am sure it will catch fish on it's own. 

Will I use this fly this season on Blue River?  Sure, plan on tying it on soon and I do expect it to produce. 

If you know the name of this fly then please leave a comment.  

No comments: