Blue River Fly Classic

Blue River Fly Classic
A One Pattern Fly Event

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Carp Crusades - Gunslinger Or Fly Fisher

Sure wanted to fly-fish for the Rock Creek Carp on Tuesday but the gunslingers called. There is currently a Western movie production underway at Sipokni West Old West Movie Town and it seems they needed a bad guy... a bad guy that of course gets blown away by a good guy.

So, instead of fly-fishing I went to play cowboy. It was fun... that much I'll have to admit but I'd rather had spent a couple of hours fly-fishing.

Maybe I can get the film producer to do a production about a old cattle drive cowboy that just happens to fancy the peace of fly-fishing. Now... that would be the best of both worlds for me.

Here's how I spent Tuesday afternoon. Sipokni West

No comments: