Blue River Fly Classic

Blue River Fly Classic
A One Pattern Fly Event

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Letter To Santy

It's time to get your "What I want for Christmas" letters mailed off to the north pole. I mailed mine yesterday and want to share what's on my list.

Dear Santy,

How's it hanging big guy? Figure you and the boys are pretty hooked-up right now so thought I better get my list to ya. This year's list is about the same as last years which brings me to another subject. Try not and be such a cheese ball this year - tis the season of giving you know!

Here's the list.

Sage TCS 4 wt. 9 ft. Fly Rod
Ross Airius 4 wt. Fly Reel
Okuma Helios H-56 5 wt. Fly Reel
Orvis Wonderline 4 wt. WF (get some backing too)
Froghair 6X (A whole bunch of it)
Fishpond Blue River Chest/Lumbar PaCK
Another set of LL Bean Waders (They're great)
Whiting Olive Grizzly Buggerpacks (Two packages please)

Well, that about wraps it up Santy. Figure you'll be flying over my house around eleven-fourtyish or something so I'll be standing out in the front yard drinking beer.

Merry Christmas to ya Santy...and give Mrs. Claus a big wet one for me.

Barry

1 comment:

Harley said...

If you asked Santa for a Partridge and a Pear Tree you could enjoy a delicious snack as well as have a never ending supply soft hackle material. I'm quite convinced that the "12 Days of Christmas" was written by a fly tyer and possibly even a soft hackle fanatic.

H.L.