Blue River Fly Classic

Blue River Fly Classic
A One Pattern Fly Event

Thursday, January 17, 2013

One Fly 2013 - Mystery Flies Arrive

The mystery flies arrived today.  All 80 of them!  Yep, I ordered some extra in the hope that the turnout would be more than my expectations. 

Right now, I think I'll probably be somewhat disappointed.  But hey... I'll have plenty of flies to fish with and they are nicely tied. 

Since I am ineligible to fish the One Fly 2013, I may just scarf a couple of these dandies and try them out this weekend at Blue to see how they fish. 

The flies are under guard.  Last year the family pet Sadie kept a watchful eye and sharp teeth in protecting the flies.  This year that duty will be left up to Drift.  Now, Drift is a sweet dog, but he has Jack Russel like jaws so don't think about pulling any funny stuff folks. 



No comments: